Pre-order – Stock due late March -Delivery date TBC
Winnerwell Triple-wall Heat Protector Chimney for External Air M-sized Stove (3” Flue) Patented Design
Strongly recommended where your chimney pipe exits the stove jack in your tent or shelter, the Winnerwell Triple-wall Heat Protector Chimney is compatible with Winnerwell Woodlander and Nomad External Air M-sized Stoves.
The triple wall design prevents the hot flue pipe from directly contacting your exit point. The exterior diameter is 150mm / 5.9 inches and is designed to fit perfectly with Winnerwell Silicone Flashing Kit Large SKU 910452.
● Compatible with Winnerwell Woodlander and Nomad External Air M-sized Stove
● Made from AISI304 stainless steel
● Prevents the hot flue pipe from directly contacting the stove jack
● Designed to pair with the Winnerwell Large Flashing Kit – SKU 910452
Material: AISI304 Stainless Steel
Pipe Length: 430mm / 16.9in
Inner Pipe Diameter: 76mm / 3in
Outer Pipe Diameter: 150mm / 5.9in
Net Weight: 1.68kg / 3.7lb
- If the Winnerwell Triple-wall Heat Protector Chimney is used without the Flashing Kit, there will be potential risk of melting or burning your tent.
- The Winnerwell Triple-wall heat Protector Chimney must be installed on the third, or higher than the third, section of chimney pipe of the Winnerwell stove.