Nomad Large Stove – Brand new & boxed stove, one front leg has a minor bend as per photographs
Sale items cannot be returned and come with no warranty.
With its rectangular firebox, one viewing window, and nesting 4-leg design, the Winnerwell® Nomad Large Wood Burning Camping Stove is truly unique in the world of portable wood stoves. Made with quality 304 stainless steel, the Nomad is an excellent heating and cooking solution in compatible tents and a range of recreational shelters. The nesting 4-leg design gives the Nomad a smaller footprint than the Woodlanders, making it a good option for small spaces where a fireproof hearth area is used to reduce required clearances.
● Ideal for Heating & Cooking in Compatible Tents, Recreational Shelters, and for General Outdoor Use
● Precision-crafted in 304 Stainless Steel that will never rust or corrode
● Door features an air-control damper and a glass window for fire management and ambiance
● Level side shelves lend cooking versatility and double as a carry handle
● Highly portable-Nesting legs and shelves fold flat to the stove body
● Wide 4-leg design helps keep the stove stable on uneven surfaces
● Compatible with Large Size and 3.5″ Winnerwell Stove Accessories
● High efficiency for heating, suitable for 3-7 people
● Fuel Type: Dry, seasoned wood only (not intended for coal burning)
● Includes 1 stove body, 4 sections of straight chimney pipe (3.5” diameter, 16.9” length), 1 airflow controller, 1 spark arrestor, 1 ash scraper and 1 grate
Stove Body Dimension: 460(L) x 250(W) x 250(H) mm / 18.1(L) x 9.8(W) x 9.8(H) in
Assembly Dimension: 500 (L) x 650 (W) x 2740 (H) mm / 19.7(L) x 25.6(W) x 107.9(H) in
Pipe Diameter: 89mm / 3.5in
Pipe Length: 430mm / 16.9in
Net Weight: 15kg / 33lbs
Materials: Made entirely from 304 stainless steel, using 1/8” thick material for the cooktop and 1/16” thick material for the body, Winnerwell stoves are unique in the world of portable wood burning stoves. Good quality stainless steel lends several distinct advantages: It does not rust or corrode—a huge advantage in harsh outdoor environments; It can functionally withstand higher temperatures than mild steel, allowing thinner material to be used on the stove body which significantly reduces weight, ultimately making the stove more portable; And lastly, after the first burn, the stainless steel starts to take on a very nice patina colour.