Fastfold Smoker Large
● Compatible with Woodlander or Nomad Series L-sized Stoves
● The superb quality fastfold smoker is perfect for tailgating, hunting, fishing, camping, the backyard, the patio and more. It can cook all kinds of food including vegetables, beef, pork, chicken, ribs, seafood, fish, large cuts of meat, and whole birds. With this multi-functional smoker, you can make a feast and enjoy outdoor get-together with your family!
● It is designed to sit on top of Winnerwell Woodlander or Nomad series Large stoves, or on a gas burner, it can also be used as a free-standing smoker.
● It can be folded completed flat for compact storage and easy carrying.
● It is equipped with a thermometer to keep you informed about the chamber temperature.
● The smoking chamber provides plenty of space for smoking your food.
● Through the glass window, you can keep an eye on the food inside.
● The net racks can be removed for smoking whole birds or large cuts of meat.
● Stainless steel material allows for easy clean-up and maintenance after use.
Material: AISI304 Stainless Steel
Storage Dimension: 650(L) x 315(W) x 100(H) mm / 25.6(L) x 12.4(W) x 3.9(H) in
Assembly Dimension: 365(L) x 340(W) x 730(H) mm / 14.4(L) x 13.4(W) x 28.7(H) in
Net Weight: 9.5kg / 20.94lbs
● Function as a Hot Smoker
As a Hot Smoker, the heat can be supplied by Winnerwell stove or by external heat source like gas.
When use it on a Winnerwell L-sized stove, remove the top lid of the stove, the wood inside the stove firebox will supply heat to the smoking wood tray inside the smoker.
● Function as a Warm Smoker
No external heat sources are needed. Light the smoking wood on the smoking wood tray and start the smoking process at a low temperature level.
● Function as an Oven
Use it on a Winnerwell L-sized stove as an Oven. When the wood inside the stove firebox is burned into charcoal, remove the top lid of the stove and install the smoker, remove the smoking wood tray inside the smoker, place food such as pizzas, beef, pork, chicken, ribs, etc directly on the net rack for baking as a charcoal Oven.